Humanity United with God for Society, Inc., dba HUGS Recovery Centers is a 501 c (3) non-profit organization that specializes in providing family reunification services through the treatment and prevention of mental illness, alcoholism and/or chemical dependency. We serve adult men and women 18 years of age and older. We are LGBT community friendly. It is our mission at HUGS Recovery Centers to provide high quality cost-effective care to adults and their family members who are in crisis and threatened with permanent disability due to the ravages of mental illness, alcoholism and chemical dependency in GA. We have helped clients with limited insurance benefits and complex financial situations get the treatment they need.
What we do
Because we care so much for our clients, we provide them with individualized whole health wellness plans that are both client centered and cost-effective. Whole health wellness plans for both you and your loved ones to achieve long lasting success with family reunification and ongoing recovery. Since1999 we have helped the LGBT community and families just like yours to experience recovery. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you, your staff and/or your loved ones the best service in the industry.
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Assessments
- Outpatient Detoxification
- Specialized Day Treatment
- Co-Existing Disordes (Addiction & Mental Health)
- Medication Management & Peer Support
- Intensive Residential Services (Addiction as Primary)
- Intensive Outpatient
- Group & Individual Therapy
- Family Education & Therapy Programs
- Alcohol & Drug Screenings
- Drug Free Workplace Programs
- Off Shore Impaired Professionals Programs
- Safe Ride Home ATL
HUGS has been an Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Atlanta, GA for more than 14 years.